I finished my English essay on time, I feel like I made a big jump in trying to get better at paying attention to school.
I've decided to tell people how I really feel about them.
DON'T ASK ME WHO YOU ARE.
1) I swear we'll be friends for a very long time, even through college and all tehs shit life puts us through.
2) I want to be a better friend to you, but I just feel like if I do then I'll be changing who I am.
3) I think you're one of the nicest people I know, and you don't hold grudges against people. You're also one of the greatest people I know. I want us to be better friends.
4) You make my day better.
5) We have some pretty crazy times together and I think this friendship will last a long time.
6) You may do some pretty stupid things sometimes, but I don't care. You're still one of my best friends and I'll still be there for you.
7) You can sometimes get on my nerves, and hurt my feelings, but I like being your friend.
8) I feel really honored that you still talk to me, even though I haven't been the nicest I could be to you in the past, but I'm definitely trying.
9) I smile when I think about the things we talk about and how I can just tell you pretty much whatever and not feel guilty about any of it. You're another person I want to be friends with for as long as I live.
10) I'm sorry for being such an asshole to you in the short amount of time I've known you. I really don't want it to come between us.
11) I can tell you a lot of stuff I can't tell many other people and the weird thing about it is, I've only known you personally for a few months.
12) I don't possibly know what to say to you.
COME ON AND BREAK ME DOWN IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL RIGHT.