04 May 2009

Why're you so scared?

So, I drew this picture for my great-grandma.
For mother's day.
The people who have seen my design like it, I suppose.
I know a couple like it.
When it's done, I'll post pictures of the painting.

ON ANOTHER NOTE////
Life has been going pretty fantastically.
I met Chelsi's parents and they love me!
Her mom was like BLAHBLAHBLAH I HEART YOU JAMES!
Her dad was pretty cool too, apparently he hearts me too.

ON ANOTHER NOTE////

- You shouldn't tell me someone is acting a complete different way than they are because I know how they're acting. That's why I tore a hole in our relationship, stay out of it.

-I LOVE YOU, no matter what. I think neither of us really has any idea what this is turning out to be. But I do know one thing about it; it'll continue to be the best thing that's ever happened to me. Just never leave me, and I'll be breathing.

2 comments:

  1. OMG!
    isn't it great when their parents love you?
    kelsey's mom is a total bitch, but she loves me so it's cool
    :D

    ReplyDelete