01 August 2009

FUCK THE POPO

I really need to cut the hair on the back of my head, it grows faster than the rest of my hair.
If not, I'll have some really crazy mullet thing going on. I don't want that to happen though.

Anyways, my life's been getting better ever since I had a major life makeover.
I sat down and got rid of all of the bad influences, and fixed things with people I wanted to fix things with.
Now, I get to move forward in life and enjoy it as it goes.

I'm really looking forward to this school year, I can't wait to get back to Chorus and Band and get to see my friends every day of the week.
It's been hard keeping up with everyone, but I've been trying.

Also, I still don't know if I'm doing football this year.
Probably not, but I don't have a solid answer.
But it doesn't matter to em as much anymore.

This picture always amuses me
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment