09 December 2009

Will you hold your heart?

Everyone needs to just take a break from everyone else, I'm tired of fighting. That's why I didn't go to school at all today, because I was tired of seeing everyone. The people I did see, however, made my day a lot better than it would have been. I really want Christmas break to start today, I don't want another week and two days of this mindless crap Monday through Friday. There's a few things on my mind, but you probably wouldn't want to hear about them and I really don't feel like taking the time to write about them right now. I'd rather talk about my feelings and get them out of the way. I'm not entirely annoyed like I was the other day, well, yesterday but I am still really annoyed. I want to give some people a lesson on life that they wouldn't be too downright selfish and stupid to listen to. I wish I had another way to vent or get rid of my anger that comes from these built up emotions. Whatever though, everyone ends up waking up another day, right? 







Not even. Fuck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment