29 September 2009

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil.

Life: it hasn't been great, but it hasn't been suckish.
I don't like when people say 'FML' when they do something, like drop a pencil or something.

I had surgery today, it does hurt like a bitch, but I'm not going to complain. It could be way worse. I get to have surgery a couple more times in the next month or so though, so I'll be all better, hopefully by Halloween.

I'm hoping to get back into blogging, I miss it. I enjoy blogging, but I just never had time for it. Now I do though, so expect more coming up.

-YOU, we're not close anymore, I can feel it and what happened today just kinda made it twice as worse. Sorry, it's just what I see happening. I don't want it to end up like that.

- You're just very confusing sometimes. You never even told me why.

-We're still hawt! Even though you probably won't see this, we barely talk anymore anyways :/

I don't want new best friends.
Expect more soon.

1 comment: