08 October 2009

If it wasn't for you, I'd always be in the back.

My cousin Jessi's dog, Ashley, was put down today. I'm really sad, she was my favorite animal in the world. She was always so energetic and jumpy. Even when she had problems walking and things like that. But I know that she was suffering way too badly for her to deserve, and what they did was right. It gives me a peace of mind to know that some people feel the same way about animals as I do. I know I don't seem like it, but I'm really soft when it comes to animals. I love them dearly, and it kills me to see one get hurt or even see one in pain. It really just pisses me off though, to hear about people abusing animals and to see them in videos and in real life. I just want to kick them in their piece of shit faces for it. I also hate when people get something, that's open to everyone, and they act like it's theirs because they got into it first. Honestly, if it was yours, you would have a goddamn patent on it, and have a copyright law that states that no one else can have it. But that would just make you a self-centered greed, now wouldn't it? It sure would, you lucky fuck. This has been a rant, but I'm not through yet.


That's a good thing about blogs though. You can say whatever you want to say. It doesn't matter what you say, it's not like anyone else can do anything about it. If you're feeling good, and write something happy, then good for you! If you're one pissed off kid, and you write hate messages through your blog, good for you! It's your blog, do what you want with it. Amazing, isn't it? I love my blog, it's like, one of the best things I can think of right now.


P.S. I know this is super lame, but I'm going to start a Christmas List. And yes, I did just say that. Even though we still have a couple more holidays to celebrate/endure/whatever you do during the holiday season.

2 comments: