07 October 2009

And you know I can't come home til they're singing

Cross my heart and hope you die

Karma's a bitch, right?

I just got Saw 5, I'm super stoked to watch it. Today's been pretty freaking awesome. I had fun, even though I had to play basketball after school. Basketball sucks total dick. I'd much rather have just played guitar, but oh well. One day I'll go buy another soccer ball, I haven't owned one for at least 5 months now.

I keep getting distracted and forget I'm halfway through finishing this blog. So I'm going to ignore my phone for now, and finish the blog!

Actually, I just got distracted again, cuz Joe finally texted me. FINALLY.


WHO WANTS TO SRSLY GET INTO SOME TECHNO STUFF WITH ME?
I love techno, it's pretty damn awesome.
Oh, and the song I'm listening to just said 'get on your knees'

I can't really say anything after that, so I'll just cut off short.

1 comment: