27 November 2009

Liars reveal the truth about themselves

Here are just some thoughts I've been having lately. No particular order, really.


_Broadway is now my favorite band. They're absolutely incredible.
_Trevor and I wrote an acoustic song, well mostly anyways, when it's up I'll post a blog about it.
_Everyone being in a pissy mood, got old the first day. Find something to be somewhat happy about, or just stop posting stuff about how people annoy you and blahblahblah. If you don't like people, go live in a cave.
_Oyster stuffing is probably the nastiest thing I have ever seen and every time I open my fridge I want to throw up because of it.
_Now that I'm lacking a webcam, people decide that they want to know if I have a Stickam. Oh well, I'm getting another webcam soon.
_I just read someone's blog and it reminded me strongly of you. I don't know what I did to make you hate me, and I don't know if you still do, but whatever it was that made you mad, I'm sorry for. You probably won't believe me, but I just wanted you to know that I am sorry for whatever it was. I really wish we could be friends again, I see you all over the place and think it'd be great if we got along again.
_Still listening to Broadway, I'm trying to decide which song is my favorite. I'm thinking that it's 'Meg Ryan Would Play You In The Movie'
_Mr. Saint's project is total crap, I've only got 1/3 of it done so far and I'm hating is so much.
_My mouse keeps freezing up, I've had to restart my computer twice because it stopped working.
_When I say I'm bored, 90% of the time I'm really not. I just can't think of anything else to say.
_I still gotta teach Lidia how to play You Had Me At Hello. That should be fun, I love that song.
_I really love the font Verdana.
_Guess what font I use for my blog posts?

1 comment: