03 October 2009

Heed to the public.

Like I said in the first blog I posted a couple days ago, I really don't want new bestfriends. Things just aren't going very well, and it gets annoying. YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME, AND YOU WON'T EVEN BOTHER TO FUCKING COME TO ME ABOUT SOMETHING INVOLVING ME BUT YOU'LL JUST GO OFF OF WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY. That's one way to get on my nerves, in an instant. And, you just haven't been really responsive to me lately, and it's bothering me. Sorry if it seems like I'm a problematic person, everyone goes through hard times. I am right now, but you're just picking the side against me.

But hey, life goes on. I'm not trying to make anyone feel bad. That's just what I've seen, and that's how I portray it. Correct me if I'm wrong though, please. And no, that's not a sarcastic comment either. I don't need anyone else "confronting" me during school hours.

As for you, I really wish you would just stop. Most people would just get over it already, and you just can't seem to let it go. It gets boring, getting asked dumb questions from people you talk shit about me to. Seriously, I don't say things about you. I don't hate you, and I don't bother with you. Maybe you should move on, for the first time in your life. I really don't want to hear anything else about you being childish and saying things to people that aren't true. We both know I'm not gay, or even close and you need to really stop.

I really like electronica music, I dunno if I've told you this before. But I really really like it. I wouldn't mind starting an alternative/electronica band. Kinda like The White Tie Affair, or Let's Get It. Not straight electronica, or straight alternative. Maybe add some other stuff in there once in a while, to keep the listeners entertained and to just make it all great. I'd really love that, but it's super hard to get a band started in this area. My mom's friend is going to open up a venue for local bands, over in Leesburg. I think it'd benefit all of the people I hang out with, including the guys in the bands. Considering the Capitol was in Ocala and is now shut down, there needs to be a new place, you know? Plus, I'd be in good luck, I'd have a job and I might meet some guys who could get me into a band. I'd love that so much, I hope this idea is a success.

Hey you, I'm glad you read all of this. Now, have a fun time doing whatever else, I've run out of ideas.

1 comment:

  1. I sooooo wanna be in an electronica band sooooo baaaaaad. I'm very happy someone loves it too. <3
    Fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete