04 October 2009

Here I struggle with you my brother, my brother.

One of the things I've learned during these few weeks of school is that everyone has a little bit of spite in them. I'd much rather stick with the things in life that won't start bullshit with you. Like music, and skating, and living life.
Also, I found out that Entrepreneurship is a really easy class, but it's a lot more fun to just screw around in. Too bad James Saporito got moved away from me, Daniel, Chris, Justin Lenhart, and RJ. We still have fun in that class though.

Today's not quite over, so I don't really have too much to say right now, all of my thoughts are just scrambled but when I return later, I'll be more focused on writing and I'll fill you in on the rest of this stuff.

I'm off to finish my American Literature project<3

No comments:

Post a Comment